Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Well, believe it or not I am still sick with a really bad cold now but doing better. I spent the entire weekend resting. The below pictures are a little older, I took the girls on a surprise picnic after the last day of school to celebrate. We relaxed ate lunch and the girls fed the birds at the park. This is footprinters park near our house.







We had a picnic a few weeks ago at Nunns park with my side of the family.

The girls did great at the recital. I am sure everyone was sick of the hacking woman. (ME) It was a rough night, and the lighting was not working for my pics but oh well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel bad you are still sick. It is definitely going around. It is made worse when it is nice weather...and when you are pregnant. Hang in there girl!

april hickman said...

WOW!!! Your girls look like amazing dancers. I can't wait to see their talent when they are older. You are such a great mom. I'm so sad that you are not feeling well. I hope you get better soon.
Take care.
April

Natalie said...

Great pictures. Your girls are adorable as always. I'm so sorry you are feeling so rotten. Please let me know if I can do anything for you. Hang in there. Love ya lots! Oh by the way, Kyle didn't plan my B-day getaway. I did, I told him he was taking me. Fun for me either way ha ha ha.

Lynell said...

This sickness is going around. I just found out that my son has bronchitis. Not fun. We really need it to warm up!

I love your pictures. I don't think there is anything more darling than young girls performing and giving their all.

Tell them great job for me!

simply kris said...

They are beautiful. and way to go on the surprise picnic. I love surprises!

Sara said...

Looks like all the driving to rehearsals has paid off... they look great! :)

I thought this looked fun and was curious to see who would acually do it. So, even if I do not know you, sign the guestbook
Webfetti.com

Webfetti.com