Monday, June 16, 2008

I was tagged! & cute 4th stuff

You guys have got to go check out their site. Darling 4th of July stuff.
http://sayingitsimply.blogspot.com/


Jesicca has tagged me...How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
JOYS- 1. My family 2. The new baby on it's way 3. Friends

FEARS- 1. loosing any member of my family 2. heights 3. childbirth

GOALS - 1. get healthier 2.make more money to help Scott 3. loose baby fat after he's born

Obsessions/collections- 1. Vintage Scratch & Sniff Stickers 2. blogging 3. Digi scrapbook designing

Suprising facts - 1. I hate people who wear socks with sandles 2. Love the smell of gasoline 3. I fear tornados.



I tag- Alexis Levie, Lynell, Kris, Andrea Owens, April Hickman

5 comments:

Saying It Simply said...

is that me you tagged? thanks for posting SIS and now you get another entry! you are awesome!

bows and more said...

I never knew you sniffed gasoline! It is all making sense to me now! J/K I love YOU!

Natalie said...

I'm scared to death of childbirth too! Yikes it was only 21 months ago and i'm not ready to do this again.

Colett (*.*) said...

Yes I agree, socks with sandals, very bad!

andrea said...

I have never been tagged before! Thanks, I think. I will get to that one day.:)

I thought this looked fun and was curious to see who would acually do it. So, even if I do not know you, sign the guestbook
Webfetti.com

Webfetti.com