Tuesday, June 3, 2008

1 hour of freedom.& baby shower.

I have the craziest schedule this week. Besides doing a ton of hair, I am taking my girls back and forth to Stadium of Fire practices, trying to entertain them among other things. They also have dress rehersals and performances this week for dance. Today I have one hour to do nothing. I cannot even believe it. I think I will read some of Little Woman- that is the book our book club is doing. Usually I do not get the book read because I am too busy.
SO what did I end up doing? I started to read. I think I only got two pages and I fell asleep. Yes, It is true I acually got to take a peaceful nap. No girls fighting and yelling over who did what to whom, No Scott talking endlessly about the up coming hunt, and believe it or not not one phone call. It was heaven! Even if it was only for one hour.
I have had a lot of people ask me if I am having a baby shower since I am having a boy. And as much as I hate all the attention( YA RIGHT!) My mom is planning on throwing me one the first weekend In August I believe. So if you would like to come let me know. Of course everyone is invited, but I do not have contact imfo. Even an email would work. Thanks to everyone for being as excited as I am about the new addition to our family.
P.s.- I think the name wars might be over but I can't tell yet.

3 comments:

simply kris said...

Danielle, I would love to come to your baby shower and I don't even know you!!!! yeah for a bouncing baby boy! And I totally revel in time when all 3 of my entourage have left the confines of home and I find myself in blissful silence. I'll stand, close my eyes and breathe in the deafening silence. Bliss...

Natalie said...

How great that you got to take a nap. I love taking naps and am so glad Karson takes long ones so that I can too :) Send me an invite to your shower! Can't wait to hear the final name decision.

Lynell said...

An hour to yourself. How wonderful! I am so excited for you to have a boy. He will steal your heart. And enjoy all of the attention. YOu deserve it!

I thought this looked fun and was curious to see who would acually do it. So, even if I do not know you, sign the guestbook
Webfetti.com

Webfetti.com