Friday, June 6, 2008

Resting

Well, I made it barely through the rehearsal yesterday for tonights performance. Thank you for all your kind comments and well wishes. I have to tell you though that I am resting. Every chance I get I am in bed. In fact I just barely got out of bed to check email. My friend Karen took the girls to their stadium of fire practice, so that was nice. Today I feel worse. But I hear you get worse before better. I just want to make it through tonights recital. Scott has been great! He even slept on the floor so I could have the bed; even though I didn't get much sleep because i COULD NOT BREATHE. I am taking it easy and the baby is definetely fine because all that little stinker does is Kick me all day long. Thanks again everyone!

2 comments:

bows and more said...

I am glad you are getting to rest! I have been thinking of you! I hope you fully recover soon! Love, Kelsi

april hickman said...

Danielle, You need to take it easy. I am so sorry that this has been happening to you. Your girls look like beautiful dancers. Sounds like you've had alot going on. Take care.
April

I thought this looked fun and was curious to see who would acually do it. So, even if I do not know you, sign the guestbook
Webfetti.com

Webfetti.com