Thursday, June 19, 2008

Swimming Lessons

My two little Aliens ( That is what I call them because I said they looked like aliens in their swim caps with their goggles) had their first week of swimming lessons this week. They were the strongest swimmers in the class in my opinion. They finish up next week. I will be so glad! that is one less thing I have to drive them to this summer. Their teacher told me today that they are doing great! The girls hate when they are over, because they love the water.




4 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute scrapbook pages.

TiffanyHarrison said...

Cute! And I completely understand about being excited that swimming lessons will be over soon! I was very excited on the last day!!

Saying It Simply said...

you have to use the swim caps to protect that blonde hair. ya'll should come swimming up here! (it is kinda far, though...) ttfn! kris

Our family said...

I took swim lessons but to only master one swim technique. It has been useful both in and out of the water.

I thought this looked fun and was curious to see who would acually do it. So, even if I do not know you, sign the guestbook
Webfetti.com

Webfetti.com