Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter egg hunt at Grandma's & Crew is funny

Turn my back for two seconds and this is what he finds. How embarrasing!!!!! At least he knows where it goes.
The other HILARIOUS THING is Crew has found his special part in the bath tub and thinks it is a squeezy toy. I tell him no and he just looks at me shy like and smiles...then goes back to playing with it again. Now every time I give him a bath he searches for it. OH NO I AM IN TROUBLE!




Every year we have an egg hunt at my moms house. Since my parents will be out of town that week, we had it this last past weekend.The kids look forword to it every year. Grandma, grandpa and uncle chad save their change and fill each egg with change and candy.



MCKENZIE"S HUNT FOR EGGS





maKayla & Mckenzie Find their bonus egg!



Kelsi's egg hunt



MaKAYLA'S EGG HUNT







My nephew SKYLER'S EGG HUNT

Then dump everything out and see what we got!



GO CHECK OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY WEBSITE. I JUST TOOK PICTURES OF MY NIECES. SENIOR PICS. ETC. THEY ARE SO CUTE! LOVE THE CHEERLEADING ONES. YOU CAN FIND THEM UNDER CLIENT PROOFS. WWW.DANICPHOTOGRAPHY.COM OR AT MY LINK TO THE RIGHT.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Gotta love Boys!!!! So different than girls.

Shelly said...

The picture of Crew made me laugh so hard. He must be a boy!!! I love Easter egg hunts. That is a fun tradition in our family too.

Candace said...

Danielle,
I found your blog through Abby's. Long time eh? I cannot believe how time has blown by! Your twins are so big!!! Remember how you had twins, then I had twins and now we both have sons named Crew...So Strange!! Fun to see you and get an update of your cute little fam! Take care--
Candace (old NICU friend)

I thought this looked fun and was curious to see who would acually do it. So, even if I do not know you, sign the guestbook
Webfetti.com

Webfetti.com