Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Danielle is out of hospital

for about a week Danielle has had extreme nausea, stomache pains and bleeding. After several hospital visits and one colonoscopy they told us she had 10 inches of ulcers on her colon and that for some reason blood supply has been cut off to that area. This has caused that area to be dead and she now has Ischemic Colitis. On May 5th we will find out results of blood work and hopefully find the cause to this problem. The Colon should repare itself.
Oh and the girls got braces today. more about that later.
And Happy Birthday to Kelsi!!!

7 comments:

Lydia said...

Oh my gosh, I hope everything works out.

Natalie said...

What the heck Danielle? I'm a horrible friend, I had no idea. I hope you are feeling better. I'm sick myself or I'd come visit. I'll call ya in a few days.

Greg said...

Danielle & Scott, you will be in our thoughts, let us know if we can help out in any way
Greg & Jami

Shelly said...

What a year for you guys! I am so sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope things start to heal themselves. Jesslyn is jealous the girls have braces. It is funny how those things are something to look forward to. Hope Kelsi has a happy birthday.

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of this. You are in our prayers.

Candace said...

I will keep you in my prayers. Please keep us posted and let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

TiffanyHarrison said...

My goodness, when it rains it pours and your sweet family seems to have gotten a FLOOD lately! I wish you the best in a quick recovery. Good luck!:^)

I thought this looked fun and was curious to see who would acually do it. So, even if I do not know you, sign the guestbook
Webfetti.com

Webfetti.com