Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Reflection winners

I was a little nervous when the school called me to imform me the girls were winning awards for reflexions again this year and To come to the assembly. They told me they were both winning trophys in the Dance choerography and That McKenzie was winning a trophy for photography. I wasn't sure how the girls would take one coming in first and the other second or third. We dealt with that at a dance compitition before and it was a nightmare. To my surprise, when they called their names they said the girls had tied for first place. So now they go to division level. I was so relieved.
CHECK OUT THE GIRLS BLOGS THEY POSTED THEIR PROJECTS ON THEIR BLOGS.





McKenzie won first place in Photography for her picture she took of Crews little foot in black & white.


Congrats to both girls. Now it is off to the divisional level for them!!! They are so lucky they have won reflexions every year they have been in elementary school, which is impressive because our school always has a ton of entrys. I guess they have a little of moms creative nature in them.

Oh and Crew looked so cute in his new little hat & Gloves from Old Navy that I had to post these pictures.

4 comments:

bows and more said...

Sorry you are sick! No fun! Especially babies when they are sick! Hope you all are feeling better really soon! Love the pictures! Your girls are so talented! Just like Mom!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations girls, we are so proud of you! Crew is adorable! Give him some hugs and kisses from us.

Lydia said...

Good job girls.

Natalie said...

Way to go girls. They are very talented.

I thought this looked fun and was curious to see who would acually do it. So, even if I do not know you, sign the guestbook
Webfetti.com

Webfetti.com