Thursday, April 10, 2008



Being pregnant, I havn't been able to find a breakfast that sits well. i love cold cereal but my body disposes of it quickly. I think I will have to start making a real breakfast. because if it is leaving me, then dang it ,I want it to taste good going down. So why not GERMAN PANCAKES?


German (puff) Pancakes
2 1/5 tbsp butter or margerine
3 eggs
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup milk
1/4 tsp salt
Pre Heat oven to 450 degrees put butter in a 9 inch baking dish and place in oven.
Mix eggs till thick and lemon colored, add flour, milk and Salt and mix till combined.
Pour into melted butter in pan, bake for 15 mins. Serve with Fruit or just with syrup and powdered sugar.
YUMM!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY! Why save them for breakfast. I could eat them for lunch and/or dinner too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Would you like to be an author on the cooking blog I do? I would love it if you were. The more the merrier. If you send me your email address, I will send you an invite. libbylovesmike@gmail.com Totally OK about putting it as a link..You can spread the news too. Thanks Danielle!

K.J. said...

I would love for you to make me breakfast like that! When should I came over!? Just Kidding!
Maybe I should make it for you since you are pregnant! A very cute little pregnant lady!
Love ya!

Natalie said...

Yum, I'm going to have to try those.

Anonymous said...

Ooh. That looks great! Maybe I should be pregnant so I can eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Nah. that's a lot of work for a pancake!

I thought this looked fun and was curious to see who would acually do it. So, even if I do not know you, sign the guestbook
Webfetti.com

Webfetti.com