Tuesday, April 15, 2008


Our spring break started Monday. Since we are not going on a trip this week because of going to St. George next week for the girls dance competitions, I told them we would do something fun every day. I am still doing clients this week so we squeeze things in here and there. Day one consisted of: After my clients we went to the girls dance solo practice then grocery shopping. Something that usually takes an hour alone took 2 1/2 hours with the girls. Then it was off to Old Navy for some spring flip flops. Since it was such a nice day the girls played outside did some tumbling and ran through the sprinklers. Tuesday we have friends coming over. I'll post these pics later.

3 comments:

K.J. said...

I will see you guys in Cedar City on Thursday!
Have fun, and be safe!
Let's kick some bootie at competition!!

Anonymous said...

crAzY dAYs! We went to the zoo on Monday. It was perfect weather but, not for the sprinklers, the wind was blowing. fUn

Anonymous said...

beautiful asses

I thought this looked fun and was curious to see who would acually do it. So, even if I do not know you, sign the guestbook
Webfetti.com

Webfetti.com