Friday, December 10, 2010

winter wonderland

I spent the last three days running the winter workshop for school. it is so much work but so rewarding to see all the excited kids buying their family gifts for Christmas. Even if most of them are buying for themselves. I even had one kids tell me when i told him to go look at the tables for mom & Dad so he could buy them a gift " why the hell would I want to spend my money on that?" Aww what a true Holiday spirit.
I really wish our school would be more opt to volunteer to help with PTA things. it is always so hard to find people to help, which puts the burden on two of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AAGH, I totally forgot! You should have called and reminded me. I so would have donated to the cause. I hope it turned out well.

I thought this looked fun and was curious to see who would acually do it. So, even if I do not know you, sign the guestbook
Webfetti.com

Webfetti.com