Friday, December 17, 2010

Historical Provo tabernacle goes up in flames.

this morning at about 3:00 a.m I was awoken by Scott who scared me to death,because I saw was this man standing over me. He said he needed the camera right away because the Provo Tabernacle was on fire. I tired and grumpily got up and got him the camera. If I would have known the seriousness I think I would have gone with him. He was working his shift at nights and got amazing photographs of the horribly devestating fire that has Provo in shock and in tears.
In fact Fox 13 news displayed all his photos ( processed by me of course) on the noon news. There are so many so if you want to see them all I suggest you check out my facebook page. But here are a few of the devestating Photos.
A piece of our pioneer history was taken from us today.




2 comments:

Klin said...

My hubby called me at 7:30, I was at work, to tell me. I am so sad. I am hoping it wasn't arson.

Anonymous said...

wow that was a sad time. I've been in that building so many times. Hard to believe. Well thanks for the photos and the story!

I thought this looked fun and was curious to see who would acually do it. So, even if I do not know you, sign the guestbook
Webfetti.com

Webfetti.com