Thursday, June 25, 2009

My lucky day! I WON! AND TONS MORE

WHAT? I WON?

I was so excited to find out that I won a $50 gift card to B&h photo from one of my favorite photography blogs digital pro talk. I left a comment for ideas for a contest and won!!!


Also thank you to all of you who went to Artscow and downloaded my free kits. I have won prize money there as well. And will continue to enter weekly so stop by and download a free kit to help me win!

WATER SLIDE FUN FOR THE LAST DAY OF SWIM LESSONS
Crew really did have fun even though it looks like he is terrified! Probably because mom is drowning. I look rediculous in that last picture.



MaKayla & McKenzie had fun as usual too going down the slides.
DADDY DAUGHTER BBQ
Today we had the daddy daughter BBQ for Achievment days. It was fun besides the weather. The girls all went in the hot tub. Dads were being shy.
Then we had a three legged race.. here are the cheaters... O.k so they went back and re did it but lifting is not aloud!!!!!

Then the dads that had two girls each went. One tied to each leg. Scott and the girls left the Moultons way behind!
Hey! Where did they go???

1 comment:

Lydia said...

It looks like things are going good.

I thought this looked fun and was curious to see who would acually do it. So, even if I do not know you, sign the guestbook
Webfetti.com

Webfetti.com