Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yard Sale to help pay hospital bills

well, I do not have Colon Cancer that is a relief. However, they cannot seem to find the cause which is worrisome. I am still getting sick every time I eat. I really hope I do not keel over dead. I still have more appoi9ntments to go to. i am getting very frustrated. This Dr. Says i am the only one he has seen this young with the problem. I found four other cases online. they were all taking hormone replacements or birth control. I take neither.
Anyway, To help pay the Hospital bills from Crew's RSV and all my stuff we are having a multi- family yard sale at my house this Saturday. I have a million baby girl stuff to age 9, bassinets, toys, Clothes galore, electronics, baby boy stuff. The kids clothes are brand new or an excellent condition. The girls will also be doing a bake sale. Please stop by if you can. Email me at dmcstudiosalon@yahoo.com for the address. If you do not know where we live. We could really use everybody's support on this. I really do not want to claim bankrupcy on these bills. Thanks to all who come!

2 comments:

K.J. said...

I am sorry I couldn't stop at the yard sale. Brett and I had so much going on, and was in the middle of getting Shantel to dance and back.
I think of you, and are keeping you in my prayers!
Don't forget to smile...it looks good on you!

Shelly said...

We are sorry you have to go through all this. This is a rough year for many of us. Keep your chin up. Trials are to help us grew stronger and to test our faith.

I thought this looked fun and was curious to see who would acually do it. So, even if I do not know you, sign the guestbook
Webfetti.com

Webfetti.com