Friday, May 29, 2009

Annual last day picnic, Kelsi leaves & Girls haircuts

IT HAS BEEN A TRADITION NOW FOR THREE YEARS THAT I PICK THE GIRLS UP AFTER THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL AND WE HAVE A PICNIC.
YOU MAY NOTICE THE GIRLS HAIR IS MUCH SHORTER. IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I CUT IT SHORT, BUT I LOVE THEM WITH SHORT HAIR. THEY ALSO GOT BRACES A MONTH AGO I STILL HAVE NOT POSTED PICTURES OF THAT. HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF OUR PICNIC. CREW LOVED IT!

NOTE TO SELF: NEVER HAVE YOUR BABY LOOK AT THE SUN FOR A PICTURE OR HE'LL LOOK LIKE THIS.

THERE THAT IS BETTER!





Today was Kelsi's last day of living with us. We will miss her but at the same time I am glad to have my little family back to normal again.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the girls hair short! But, I know it is hard when dancing and competing. They look darling in their braces.
You have been amazing with Kelsi and she is better because of staying with your precious family. I hope she will continue to thrive!
Crew is so YUMMY! I could mush him and eat his cheeks.

Lydia said...

What a fun tradition. I love your girls hair. I noticed it a church and thought it was so cute.

Shelly said...

That is a great tradition. I had to work and so I didn't get to do my last day tradition.

Carrie said...

I absolutely love the girls hair. So cute for summer.

I thought this looked fun and was curious to see who would acually do it. So, even if I do not know you, sign the guestbook
Webfetti.com

Webfetti.com