Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy 9th B-day to my Beautiful MaKayla & McKenzie

Happy Birthday to my sweet babies.....But they are not babies any more. It is so hard to believe that nine years have passed since the miracle day of their births. It was such a rough road to get them here but every day I thank my lucky stars they are part of our family.
MaKayla and her outgoing, funny personality that reminds me of myself when I was young.
McKenzie with her sweet spirit, loving nature and helpful attitude.
They both add so much to our home. I know they will be terrific big sisters. I just hope I don't have crew today on their special day. I have been contracting all morning.

PLEASE CHECK OUT GIRLS BLOGS &COMMENT> THEY HAVE REALLY CUTE BDAY PICTURES>




McKenzie enjoys her bday breakfast in bed.


McKenzie excited about her pocket watch she always wanted.


McKenzie with her webkins dad gave her



MaKayla with her breakfast in bed and opening her pocket watch she wanted.






Her Webkins from Dad

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so sweeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!! love mckenzie!!!!! I love you

The Walch Family said...

Very cute girls! I hope they had good birthdays!

Natalie said...

Adorable! How nice you made them breakfast in bed. Hope they both had a great day. And hope Crew gets here soon, I can't wait to meet him.

Scames said...

Happy Birthday you guys! I know Nick "secretly" is wishing you both a fun day also!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday ladies! Hope it was a magical day!

april hickman said...

Your girls are so cute. I love birthdays!!!! I love any excuse to celebrate.
Looks like they had a good one.
April

Shelly said...

We didn't even know it was their birthday. Jess will have to go get them something. Glad they had a great day.

I thought this looked fun and was curious to see who would acually do it. So, even if I do not know you, sign the guestbook
Webfetti.com

Webfetti.com