So last night was a rough night. We had to take Mckenzie to the dr. Because she had a bladder infection. She didn't get to sleep until 5:00 a.m so I kept her home. I had a dr. appointment at 10:00 that I dragged her to. They told me I had a bladder infection too. What are the odds? Anyway, I have had the ultimate worst swollen feet over the last few days. I can't be on my feet for more than 5-10 minutes. Apparently my blood pressure was high too so they sent me to the hospital. So I dragged McKenzie with me and called Scott in case they decided to take the baby.I got all hooked up to monitors etc, got my blood drawn and waited....and waited. The tests all came back normal so it looks like no baby today. In one way it was a relief, in the other I was like no!!! I can't go any longer. It just went to show me that at any moment we could have a new little one here with us. Am I ready? I sure hope so.
Hey at least I didn't have him on the girls b-day I was so worried about that..