Sunday, June 6, 2010

my first 5k

So by now you all know I have lost 23 pounds on weight watchers. I still have more to loose but I just completed my first 5 k. I never thought I could do one. I  speed walked because of my knees. I did 3.1 miles in 40 minutes pushing Crew in a stroller. that was good for me. The whole family did it with me for support. MaKayla beat us all because she ran. She beat me by 5 minutes. And I beat Scott & McKenzie by 15 minutes. It was a good tension release for our family. After the past week.

3 comments:

Angie said...

You look great! Nice work...that is such an accomplishment. Keep it up!

alicia said...

Congrats on this accomplishment! I just recently did my first 5K too and it felt great!!

savita said...

Data Entry Outsourcing Projects Available at www.visionjobcare.com
visionjobcare.comoffers different types of outsourcing projects. Online data entry is one of the best home job for housewives, unemployed, students and part time job finders. Easy Job, just spend 2hrs. daily, & make massive monthly income. We pay you $5 per Assignment. Each Assignment of 5 lines.
For more details E-mail us at support.visionjob@gmail.com
Visit Us at http://www.visionjobcare.com

I thought this looked fun and was curious to see who would acually do it. So, even if I do not know you, sign the guestbook