Thursday, July 30, 2009

Busy.. Busy... Busy

Where did the summer go? Can anyone go find it for me and bring it back? I cannot believe how fast it is going.
I have been super busy doing newborn and family photoshoots. Check out my site to see lots of new pictures.It has been a blast. Plus hair, plus digital scrapbook designing, playing with kids, painting my basement, Loving my little guy, taking weekday trips( since Scott works weekends). , Eating ( way too much I might add).
We had fun on the 24th at our friends the Barney's. Mapleton fireworks ROCK! Thanks guys!
Crew crawls everwhere and I swear is the cutest thing in the whole world. He is so smiley!
The girls have enjoyed having their very first summer off from dance since they were 3... But are ready to go back. Oh and they are obsessed with Michael Jackson now! They have too watch the thriller, bad and billie Jean videos at least once a week. Friends have been here they have been there.
It really feels like summer...except.... I missed my boat this year. We didn't take it out once!
Sorry I havn't had a lot of time to comment on everyones blog but believe me I look when i can!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you on the feeling guilty for not leaving comments. I almost want to take my comments away so no one can leave any. That way I won't feel pressure to leave any, too!

Glad you are having a happy and full summer. So sad summer is almost over!

Brittanie said...

The summer is crazy but FUN! Hope you enjoy the last little bit of it! ;)

I thought this looked fun and was curious to see who would acually do it. So, even if I do not know you, sign the guestbook
Webfetti.com

Webfetti.com