Sunday, February 1, 2009

another update and thanks

We are so lucky to have such great ward members. Thank you so much to the Judds who brought my family a pizza one night when they had sick kids themselves, And others who have brought us dinner.

Thank you everyone for your concern with our family & Crew. He is doing much better. The poor guy was miserable. I have a video of him making woe is me sounds all day long but I didn't get it together so here is a picture of him snuggling with his doggy which made him feel much better.
I was really sick the last week, but am feeling a little better. The girls have all been sick. And to top it off MaKayla had food poisening and had stuff coming out both ends all night. Just what you want to hear huh? But I think everything is on the op side now. I spent the day sanitizing our home now that everyone is feeling better.

Crew is slowly getting better. We think he is on the tale end of the RSV/ The Dr. gave us the o.k for some solids. Here is Crews first experience with Green Beans. he wasn't sure just what to think of them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy to hear that everyone is finally feeling better! There is trully nothing worse than sick kids.
Green beans... really? They are the sickest thing on the planet. ICK, no wonder he wasn't sure of them... HA HA HA

Lydia said...

I'm glad to see that everyone is starting to feel better.

bows and more said...

glad you are all doing better! That Crew is so dang cute even with green beans all over his face!

Brittanie said...

I am glad he is getting better! Sick kids are sad and frustrating. Emmy is just getting it now. :(

Kristen said...

I'm so sorry about all the sickness. It's terrible and last forever because it has to go through every family member. I hope you are done with it. Love the green beans all over his face. Hate the taste!

I thought this looked fun and was curious to see who would acually do it. So, even if I do not know you, sign the guestbook
Webfetti.com

Webfetti.com