Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Baby Shower & Thank you!

I just wanted to thank everyone that helped and came to my baby shower this last weekend. I had a lot of fun and was spoiled with darling gifts for baby Crew. Thanks for thinking of me!

my mom did such a wonderful job with the shower. She went overboard as usual. The cake and center piece diaper bear were darling. Thank you mom & Jesicca for giving me the shower.


me with my gifts


my mother in law and sister in laws made this for me. I thought it was such a cute idea.



this was the twins first baby shower ever. They were so excited. They called it Crews pre- birthday party.



These are some of my guests that came to the shower.



my friend Jen Larsen & her daughter Ciarra.







5 comments:

Natalie said...

I already told you but I'm so sorry I missed your shower. It looks like you have a great turn out though and got lots of stuff. How exciting. We'll have you over for dinner soon and I'll give you your gift. Love ya!!!

bows and more said...

So glad you had such a great turn out! I am so sad I missed it! I will call you and let you know our plans for coming up on the 22nd and we will have to get together then! Love ya, Kelsi

Abigail said...

I am sorry that i couldnt make your shower. Wow this boy is going to be spoiled i want to see him when you have him. I am so excited for you congrats again Abbie

Anonymous said...

WOW! You had a house full. I am glad it was a success.

andrea said...

im so sorry i missed the shower. it looks like everyone had a good time. im not much of a party go'er. is there something you need that you didnt get? or should i just pick out something fun?

I thought this looked fun and was curious to see who would acually do it. So, even if I do not know you, sign the guestbook
Webfetti.com

Webfetti.com